At Lord’s Tabernacle Church, we believe it is important to respect the privacy of our constituents, our business contacts and others who provide us with personally identifiable information. Personally Identifiable Information is defined as information that can be used to identify an individual such as name, address, telephone number and any other information connected personally with an individual.
Our policy was created to affirm our commitment to maintaining the privacy of our constituents and to inform you of the practices we follow in protecting your Personally Identifiable Information..
Why Do We Collect Information?
At Lord’s Tabernacle Church, we have lots of opportunity to collect your Personally Identifiable Information. Some of these might include when you:
1. Sign up to receive information about a particular ministry;
2. Receive counseling, prayer or other ministry services;
3. Request or purchase a product at the bookstore, via the web, or through the telephone;
4. Log onto our website;
5. Make a donation to Lord’s Tabernacle; and
6. For a variety of other reasons not listed here.
If you give us your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason, we consider your information to be strictly confidential.
Your privacy on the Internet is extremely important to us. Because you give us personal information, we believe you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding what we do with that information. This privacy statement discloses the information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it.
Here´s What We Do With Your Internet Provider (IP) Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
How to Remove Your Name From Our Newsletter/Mailing List
lthc.org gives users the following options for removing their e-mail address from our database so you will not receive future communications:
1. Send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click on the unsubscribe link on any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
3. Send a letter to the following postal address:
Lord’s Tabernacle Church, 2818-2822 Midland, Memphis, TN 38111
4. Call the following telephone number: (327-3288)
If You Want To Change Your Information
We want you to enjoy all of the features of lthc.org by keeping your account information current, lthc.org, gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
1. Click on the My Account link to make direct changes to your information on-line.
2. Send an email message to: email@example.com.
3. Reply back to any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
4. Send a letter to the following postal address:
Lord’s Tabernacle Church 2818-2822 Midland Memphis, TN 38111
5. Call the following telephone number: (327-3288)
All Other Questions
If you have additional questions about this privacy statement, the practices of lthc.org, or your dealings with this web site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Lord’s Tabernacle Church, 2818-2822 Midland. Memphis, TN 38111.